Crystal Hefner Removed Breast Implants After They ‘Slowly Poisoned’ Her

Crystal Hefner Removed Breast Implants After They ‘Slowly Poisoned’ Her,Crystal Harris,Hefner ,crystal hefner

The model-turned-DJ wife of Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner had her breast implants removed after they “slowly posioned” her, the former Playmate revealed in a lengthy Facebook post Tuesday.
Crystal Hefner said she had the surgery after years of back and bladder pain, fatigue and thyroid problems.
“I've had days in 2016 when I couldn't get out of bed. I’ve felt such despair knowing life was happening all around me but I couldn’t participate,” Hefner wrote.
“I had to miss my Summer DJ residency at my favorite Vegas spot, the Rehab pool at The Hard Rock Hotel. The fatigue was so severe that I could barely leave the house or drive. I was afraid to get up there in front of a crowd and go blank with brain fog.”
Stephanie March gets truth about breast surgery off her chest
The 30-year-old San Diego native says she ignored the symptoms until she became allergic to most food and was diagnosed with Lyme disease.
After fans started suggesting her illnesses might be coming from her breast implants, Hefner said she found a Facebook group that listed symptoms identical to hers.
Hefner’s implants had broken down — which is common 8-10 years after the initial surgery — and were leaking toxic chemicals into her body, the model wrote.
Many of her crippling symptoms went away almost immediately after her explant in June, she said.
Yolanda Foster swears off Botox, implants, nail polish
“Instantly I noticed my neck and shoulder pain was gone and I could breathe much better,” Hefner wrote. “I know I won't feel 100 percent overnight. My implants took eight years to make me this sick, so I know it will take time to feel better. I also have other illnesses to address, but with the toxic bags removed, my immune system can focus on what it needs to.”
During recovery, the model said she posted old photos on social media to keep up appearances.
Hefner is the latest celebrity to have her breast implants removed after medical concerns.
“Law & Order: SVU” star Stephanie March went back under the knife after her right implant became infected.
“I sat up in bed and felt a sickening wet mucus sliding down my chest. It was everywhere, soaking my shirt and sheets,”she wrote in an essay on Refinery 29.
March had the implant removed, then put back in six weeks later, only to suffer another infection.
She had both removed after discovering she was allergic to them.
Yolanda Foster, similarly, had her augmentations removed last year after sharing a photo in a towel that showed where her doctor had found silicone that leaked out after her implant surgery.

Source :http://www.nydailynews.com/
Previous
This is the oldest page
Thanks for your comment